Site Reliability EngineerKnowing more?
Voiceworks is part of Enreach, a unified communications company, helping customers work wonders for their workplace, teams and businesses. Our contact technology and services are transformative for people and businesses, making large distances disappear, making small teams powerful, and making the complex seem like common sense. We believe this should be in reach of every business, no matter the shape or size, so that they can focus on making amazing things happen in their businesses. With European origins and a collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, we’re on a mission to create contact magic for businesses across the world.
Due to expansion, we are looking for a solid
SITE RELIABILITY ENGINEER
At Enreach, we believe knowledge drives progress. As a European unified communications champion we play an essential role in creating contact magic, through innovative and reliable communication systems.
About the job
The Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) is a discipline that combines software and systems engineering for building and running large-scale, distributed, fault-tolerant systems through the use of System Admin and DevOPS best practices.
SRE ensures that internal and external services meet or exceed reliability and performance expectations while adhering to Enreach engineering principles. SRE is also an engineering approach to building and running production systems – we engineer solutions to operational problems.
As SREs are responsible for overall system operation, we use a breadth of tools and approaches to solve a broad set of problems. Practices such as limiting time spent on operational work, blameless postmortems, proactive identification, and prevention of potential outages, monitoring and deploying new releases.
Our SRE culture of diversity, intellectual curiosity, problem solving and openness is key to its success. Enreach brings together people with a wide variety of backgrounds, experiences and perspectives. We encourage them to collaborate, think big, and take risks in a blame-free environment.
What You’ll Do
- Develop strategic design and requirements on small systems or modules of large systems.
- Perform general application development activities, including code deployment to higher environments and technical documentation, code/processes so that any other developer is able to dive in with minimal effort.
- Manage security vulnerabilities of existing applications
- Work on one or more projects, making contributions to unfamiliar code written by team members.
- Diagnose and resolve performance issues.
- Participate in the estimation process, use case specifications, reviews of test plans and test cases, requirements and project planning.
- Introduce tools and automates repetitive processes.
- Participate on call rotation for incident response.
- Maintain production infrastructure up and running based on SLA, SLO and SLI.
- 2-3 years of experience in DevOps/SRE
- Experiencing with managing Linux Server Infrastructure.
- Experience deploying infrastructure as a code (Ansible)
- Experience with Jenkins or similar tools (Jenkins desired).
- Experience with Monitoring Solutions such as (Zabbix, Graylog, Influx, Grafana, ELK).
- Some Experience with Cloud environments AWS or GCP
- Experience with scripting languages for scripting and automation such as Python, PHP.
- Experience using source control management tools as Git and associated processes like Pull Request, Rebase and release management flows like git flow
- Feel comfortable working with Linux based systems
- Experience in build and deployment process for Kubernetes (GKE) , helm chart and various Kubernetes artifacts (desired)
- Proven experience in delivering multiple releases into production every week ensuring system stability.
Did your heart just skip a beat? Then you’re probably the new colleague we’re looking for. Hit the button, upload your cv and we’ll get back to you quickest!