Voiceworks is part of Enreach. Enreach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic environment where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but we have roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This means that your talents can be used in many ways.
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
For our office in Almere, we are currently recruiting a
Start: A.S.A.P. €4.000 – €5000 gross per month
40 hours / week 25 holidays
Bachelor+ Mobile phone subscription, laptop
3+ years of experience Travel reimbursement
English Unlimited playroom-access
As a Javacsript Developer, you will be part of our professional development teams in the Netherlands and Spain. In addition to the developers, the team consists of architects, QA Engineers, UX/UI Designers and Product Owners. We are working in Agile teams in a technologically advanced, but complex environment.
If you join us, you will be developing new functionalities around our customer portal (“Operator”) and other applications. Next to contributing to the stability, scalability and reliability of our product, you will also participate in challenging projects.
What are you going to do?
- Building an innovative, robust and stable Unified Communications platform where audio, video and chat are integrated.
- Developing real time audio / video conferencing applications in Electron desktop apps, React native mobile apps and single page web applications.
- Continuous innovation, maintenance and, where possible, using cutting edge technology.
- Code reviewing and thinking along in the tactical and strategic (technical) choices made within the team.
- Collaborate with other teams and specialists.
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- Analytical and creative mindset;
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 etc;
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment;
- Experience with backend development with Node.js is a pre;
- It is also an advantage if you have knowledge of, for example: React / React Native, Redux, Webpack, Jest, Nightwatch, WebRTC;
- Commitment, curiosity, innovation, flexibility and team spirit;
- You can confidently express yourself in English because that is the main language in the team;
Do you want to get to know us?
We would be happy to hear about your ambitions and how they could fit within our organization. Would you like to have a chat about this over a cup of coffee, tea or water? Then please let me know via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Talent Lab on +31 367606610