PRODUCT MANAGER: CROSS PRODUCTSKnowing more?
Enreach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
For our office in Almere, we are currently recruiting a:
PRODUCT MANAGER: CROSS PRODUCTS
|? Q1 2020||? €5000 – €5500 gross per month|
|⏰ 40 hours / week||? 25 holidays|
|? Bachelor+||? Mobile phone, laptop|
|? 8+ years of experience||? Travel reimbursement|
|? Dutch, English||? Unlimited playroom-access!|
As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for management of the full product life cycle. Moreover, you will contribute to grow our cash cow products in the Enreach NL market. Among your scope will be our mobile and broadband products, as well as our, Voice-, and Cloud/IWS product lines. You will be working closely together with various product development and business support system teams, based in Spain and Almere (60+ FTE).
The Product Manager will be reporting to our Senior Product Management team, which is accountable for all activities in relation to product value, innovation, product development, pricing, margin contribution, product life cycle management, supplier choices/relations, business support system implementation, plus arranging adequate service delivery and support.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Full product life cycle management;
- Refreshing, updating, and maintaining all product documentation;
- Supporting the growth of our products in the market by guiding, informing and supporting the sales team, pre-sales consultants, product marketeers;
- Giving product trainings;
- Arranging that product changes and enhancements are adequately adopted in our BSS Operator platform and implemented in the end-to-end ordering, provisioning, delivery, pricing, rating and invoicing processes;
- Arranging that new and enhanced product features, product add-on-options, and product changes are adequately supported by the service assurance teams;
- Contributing to all product roadmap initiatives and product development;
- Cost control: arranging purchase improvements, running negotiations, and supporting in arranging new supplier agreements
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- +8 years’ experience as a Product Manager within an MSP or Telecom operator;
- A strong track record in product management, especially product life cycle management and product development, of at least mobile and broadband services;
- Strong teamwork-, communication- and soft skills;
- Getting things done in a multidisciplinary and self-steering organizational set up, including virtual teams;
- Substantial subject matter and technical expertise is key: mobile voice and data essentials, including VoLTE, mobile core infrastructure, IP networking, DSL-, fiber access, WiFi, OSS/BSS;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch as well as English;
Do you want to get to know us?
We would be happy to hear about your ambitions and how they could fit within our organization. Would you like to have a chat about this over a cup of coffee, tea or water? Then please let our recruiters know via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Talent Lab on +36 760 6600.