Product Manager MobileKnowing more?
Product Manager Mobile
Are you a jack of all trades? Are you a bit of sales, lawyer, marketeer, accountant, architect in one?
Do you enjoy the telco and UC sector? Then this job could be yours!
Location: Barcelona (ESP) or Almere (NL)
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Fulltime (36-40 hours a week)
At Enreach (Holding company of Voiceworks, Masvoz amongst others) we provide the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is different. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in roles. Departments are no longer there as we work in circles. With your role, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places.
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring that Enreach’s mobile products and solutions deliver on the needs of the SME Market within the EU
- Lead and manage the product development and implementation process at Group level
- Central point of co-ordination and leadership with the in-country product teams, for new product development as well as in-life product management
- Write product / service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation
- Provide input into the roadmap and budget processes
- Manage internal and 3rd party supplier relationships
- Building business cases for new products / services
- 5 years + of Product Management experience within the telecommunications and technology industry, preferably within the mobile domain
- Awareness of the technology and social economic trends that will impact the Business market in the future
- Passionate on providing best in-class products and solutions end-product to customers
- Entrepreneurial individual who can identify opportunities and build business plans
- Ability to identify opportunities based on data analysis and financial calculations
- Strong presentation of business plans, concepts and product updates (incl. training)
- Good high-level technical knowledge to be able to understand and challenge technical teams (Voice and Mobile technologies)
- Confident and credible influencer than can gain trust of peers and senior leadership (up to C-Level)
- Experience managing and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers (incl. contracts)
- Fluent in English and preferably in more EU languages
Are you interested?
Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond!
We offer a good salary. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance.
If you have any questions, please contact Dick van Geeresteyn (NL) or Cristina Gutierrez (ESP) via email@example.com or by telephone via Talent Lab: +31 367606600