Project ManagerKnowing more?
Within Reach Group provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places.
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting for a
Start date: as soon as possible
Availability: fulltime (40 hours a week)
The Project Manager manages key post-merger integration projects for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the Within Reach Group. The PMO team is a small, core group of professionals who drive the pre-merger integration planning and post-merger integration execution for all entities for Within Reach.
Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The successful candidate will work directly with Within Reach (senior) management and staff to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
These tasks will include:
- Provide Project Management expertise on all M&A deal activities in support of the PMO
- Liaise with all M&A teams to ensure the strategic rationale of the deal is realized
- Build and own the integration plan (Roadmap and Project Plan) ensuring key milestones are met and dependencies managed
- Initiate, plan, and implement small to large projects utilizing existing methodologies, practices and requirements
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Establish project documentation library and ensure project management deliverables are completed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Control project quality and success by actively managing issues and the decision process, assessing risks, initiating and tracking change requests, meeting schedule and deadlines for deliverables, and timely completion of project deliverables
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- 2+ years of experience in an M&A integration function and 4+ years of Project Management experience that involve business process change and multiple small to large scale technology components
- Strong understanding of project governance, software development and testing life cycles
- Proven experience in helping project teams move from ambiguity to clarity and leading in a highly dynamic business environment
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills, including understanding of the audience
- Outstanding technical skills: background and strong interest in process development, MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, web and other required computer applications
- Experience working in high growth environment with multi-national virtual teams
- Be confident in working directly with executives
- Experience in waterfall project governance and/or using Agile/Lean project management principles and practices (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) to keep projects on track financially, technically, and in accordance with stakeholder deadlines
- Proactively dives deep into technical solution, business context, and team process as a servant leader
- Effective communication (i.e., written, verbal and presentation) and experience delivering executive presentations
- Proficient in English (knowledge of Dutch and/or German is an advantage)
- Willing to travel within Europe up to 60% of working time
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.