Systems EngineerKnowing more?
Voiceworks is part of Enreach Holding; a young, innovative player in the international telecom market. We bring innovation through groundbreaking products that we (almost) all develop in-house. And as you can expect from such a disruptor, we even approach it slightly differently. For example, we have been working according to the Holacracy model since 2017.
To support our growth we are looking for a;
Locatie: Almere (optional see below)
Start date: ASAP
Fulltime: 40 uur per week
In this role you will be co-responsible for the IT environment with a big focus on migrating different IT environments into a single setup. You will play an important role in bringing our IT environment to the next level based on your own findings and priorities.
What are you going to do?
- Managing and configuring a high-quality IT environment including VMware, Azure and Office 365 (this includes monitoring, back-up, upgrades, installations and testing)
- Being co-responsible for the management of the (mainly) Windows environment
- Migrating (on-premise) servers and VMs into cloud solutions
- Troubleshooting problems in our IT environment
- Thinking along on plans in the area of server and network management
- Writing and performing recovery / fail-over and backup/restore procedures
- Handling 3rd line IT support requests Depending on the situation with Covid this role may entail occasional travel within Europe.
- This position can be based in several of our European offices: France (Valbonne), England (Telford), The Netherlands (Almere), or Spain (Barcelona).
Who are you?
- You bring >5 years relevant experience in the field of IT Systems Engineering
- Completed relevant training as an IT specialist for system integration
- Experience with Windows, Linux, Azure, Office 365 and networking
- Knowledge of the latest Microsoft products and technologies is beneficial
- Able to identify problems based on incidents
- High analytical skills and very proficient in root-cause analysis
- Proactive, inquisitive and analytical mindset, proven to be a quick self-learner
- Strong communicative, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Guided by practical experience and observation
- Willing to participate in an on-call schedule
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language
Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond!
We offer a good salary. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone via Talent Lab: +31 6 367606600.