UX Designer (medior)Knowing more?
Enreach Group provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position throughout Europe.
Due to increased workload and upcoming launches, we are currently on the lookout for a
UX Designer (medior)
- You will be responsible for the design and UX of the Enreach product portfolio and platforms (desktop, mobile & web applications) as part of a User Centered Design team of 10, working across several EU Locations;
- You work at the crucial intersection between product management, product owners, software development and our users;
- You create personas, user flows, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and design guidelines
- You contribute to the group-wide design system through UX and UI guidelines;
- You conduct user research and workshops to gather feedback on existing products and new designs;
- You support the product management team in the strategic development of the products;
- You work alongside the developers to ensure a consistent implementation of new features and flows.
We want you to show us your skills in UX design through a portfolio showcasing your work and design process; the research methods you apply, and software you prefer to use. Besides that we expect that:
- You studied design or have a comparable education and more than 4 years UX design experience
- You are familiar with native and web applications, and the nuances of responsive and adaptive design.
- You know the design guidelines and resources of Apple, Windows and Android inside out.
- Your English is fluent, since you will be working in an international team spread out across Europe
- You are based in or near Málaga or Barcelona, as we have offices there
Supplementary skills in User Interface or Visual design
Experience in motion design and related animation software
English is required, Spanish on working level a huge advantage
What we offer
Excellent salary and secondary package
A one-year contract with the intention to convert it into an indefinite employment agreement
Phone, laptop and free use of all our products
Ample opportunity for personal growth and development
Truly international and innovating setting
Flexible hours, remote working
The possibility to further your career abroad
If you want to apply for this role, we kindly ask you to fill out the short application form, send us your cv with a portfolio of your work and hit the ‘send application’ button. We understand that your online portfolio may contain sensitive content, but we ask you to send it in a PDF-file and we promise we will handle this under strict confidential recruitment conditions and will not save any documents anywhere after your recruitment process finishes.
Need more info about the role or our company, contact Esther Crena Uiterwijk @ Talent Lab +31 (0)36 760 6600 or drop me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org