Application EngineerMeer weten?
Enreach is a leading provider of Unified Communications solutions. Targeting small- and medium- sized business, Enreach offers an integrated portfolio consisting of cloud and on-premise PBX, mobile, FMC, connectivity and hardware solutions. Enreach operates in the core markets Germany, the Netherlands, France and Denmark. It has more than 600 employees and services customers in more than 10 European countries. Its core brands include Swyx, Voiceworks, Centile, IPnordic, Eazit, Summa and Xenosite. Backed by investor Waterland, Enreach has an active buy and build strategy on the fragmented EU market of UCaas parties.
As member of our Coligo Operations team, your main priority will be to ensure our innovative Coligo platform remains solid, stable and scalable. The platform is built in-house and is designed to be highly flexible and enriched with innovative features.
Your tasks will include:
- Managing and maintaining our Coligo platform. This includes monitoring, back-up, upgrades, installations, routine testing and failover features;
- Second/third level support to handle complex issues and requests;
- Analysing problems and change requests;
- Maintaining an overview of all operations related processes and procedures and propose updates and/or changes when necessary.
To succeed in this job, the following is required:
- Experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of PBX’s and VoIP and the related protocols (SIP, et cetera);
- Experience with automation, scripting, and programming (ansible, PHP, python, lua, etc);
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience with fault-finding and analysing in a VoIP environment;
- Experience with working in an operational environment;
- Knowledge of open-source platforms (Freeswitch, Asterisk, Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog, et cetera) is advantageous;
- Good knowledge of Linux using the CLI;
- A good command of English;
- You can adapt and learn new technologies quickly;
- You have an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature. The ability to work independently, taking responsibility and being proactive.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering a good remuneration depending on your knowledge and experience.
Do you want to get to know us?
We would be happy to hear about your ambitions and how they could fit within our organization. Would you like to have a chat about this over a cup of coffee, tea or water? Then please let our recruiters know via email@example.com or call Talent Lab on +36 760 6600