Enreach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting an:
Elixir Software Developer
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Fulltime (40 hours a week)
As an Elixir Developer, you will be part of a professional development team in the Netherlands and Serbia. In addition to the developers, the team consists of architects, QA Engineers, UX/UI Designers and Product Owners. We are working in Agile teams in a technologically advanced but complex environment.
If you join us as an Elixir Developer, you will be developing new functionality for our Hosted PBX and collaboration platform “Coligo GRID”. Next to contributing to the stability, scalability and reliability of our product, you will also participate in challenging projects.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Developing and documenting software solutions;
- Reviewing code for the Coligo GRID domain;
- Gathering required information needed for development;
- Demonstrating the build functionality to stakeholders;
- Merging your own developed branches to the planned deliverable branch;
- Helping Tester to improve functional test coverage;
- Keeping track of the external dependencies in Coligo GRID and upgrade them when needed;
- Coordinating tasks from a technical point of view when it is needed;
- Maintaining clear documentation of delivered work;
- Doing Knowledge Transfer when needed;
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- A love for mastering functional programming, good working knowledge and interest in Erlang and Elixir (and eagerness to learn new languages, if needed);
- Experience with building Telecommunications applications;
- Experience with WebRTC, API’s;
- Knowledge of SIP- and Telecommunications protocols is considered a plus;
- A general appreciation for open source software and experience working with high availability distributed systems;
- Ability to produce quality code in an autonomous, high-trust environment;
- A habit to appreciate good QA and testing;
- Experience with Agile Development;
- The urge to also use your hands for (dev)ops duties and maintenance;
- Working experience within a Telecommunications company is considered a plus;