Network EngineerMeer weten?
Within Reach Group provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting a:
Start date: as soon as possible
Availability: fulltime (40 hours a week)
As a Network Engineer, you will help building our continuously growing network with ISP services as well as the infrastructures of our own communication platforms. You will work closely together with different teams throughout Europe. Therefore, it is required to travel to our offices in Germany, Spain and Romania occasionally.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating functional- and technical designs of our end-to-end Telecommunication services;
- The conversion of our customers’ requirements to optimal network solutions;
- Design and build of our already existing services as well as on new services;
- Carrying out feasibility studies to create high-level designs;
- Fulfilling 3rd line Network Operations support;
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Solid hands-on experience with large scale IP Networks on CCNP/JNCIS-level or higher;
- Vast knowledge of network protocols like BGP, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast etc.;
- Experience with network monitoring, reporting, and planning;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with scripting/automation, preferably PHP and/or Bash;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
Next to the above, knowledge of the following is considered a plus:
- High-end Juniper routing platforms (MX);
- FortiGate firewalls;
- SD-WAN and NFV;
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
Want to get acquainted?
Does the above spark your interest? Then please upload your resume and contact details to our application form! Do you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch: call Talent Lab +31 367606610 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org