Network EngineerMeer weten?
Voiceworks is your partner in entrepreneurship. Since our start in 2005, we have grown into an important party in the ICT- and Telecommunication market for SME. With the innovative technology we almost entirely develop in-house, we enable our partners to set the tone in their market.
Voiceworks became part of the European Unified Communications group Enreach in 2018. Together we are on a mission to make “meaningful human contact” possible. Together, because all companies within the group contribute to intelligent and integrated contact solutions for the corporate market. Within Voiceworks, we focus on the Dutch market.
And within Voiceworks? Well, you are the one to set the tone! We will give you all the space you need to do so. For example, we are working following Holacracy: a self-steering organizational model without hierarchy and with a lot of employee responsibility. This model gives you freedom to steer your own career and to contribute by utilizing your biggest strengths.
Entrepreneurship is part of our DNA. Is it part of yours?
To expand our team, we are currently recruiting a
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Fulltime (40 hours a week)
Location:. The Netherlands, Germany, France, Denmark, Spain, United Kingdom, Turkey or Serbia
Relocation:. Only from EU countries
As a Network Engineer, you will help building our continuously growing network with ISP services as well as the infrastructures of our own communication platforms. You will work closely together with different teams throughout Europe. Therefore, it is required to travel to our offices in the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Serbia occasionally.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Creating functional- and technical designs of our end-to-end Telecommunication services;
- The conversion of our customers’ requirements to optimal network solutions;
- Design and build of our already existing services as well as on new services;
- Carrying out feasibility studies to create high-level designs;
- Fulfilling 3rd line Network Operations support;
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role;
- Solid hands-on experience with large scale IP Networks on CCNP/JNCIS-level or higher;
- Vast knowledge of network protocols like BGP, MPLS, QoS, OSPF, ISIS, Multicast etc.;
- Experience with network monitoring, reporting, and planning;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Experience with scripting/automation, preferably PHP and/or Bash;
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written;
Next to the above, knowledge of the following is considered a plus:
- High-end Juniper routing platforms (MX);
- FortiGate firewalls;
- SD-WAN and NFV;
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement. We offer flexibility in working hours and are open to working remote, as long as you are based in a country where we have a legal entity on the ground.
Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond!
We offer a good salary. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance. If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone via Talent Lab: +31 367606600.