Product Manager Fixed Voice ServicesMeer weten?
Voiceworks is part of Enreach.
For the holding we are currently searching for a Senior Product Manager Group Voice Services who leads Enreach in expanding its voice products and services in the European market. Enreach is a next gen communications service provider with the purpose to become a leader in Unified Communications solutions for the business market.
Our new senior product manager has an extensive track record in creating and launching successful voice and communication services. Someone with at least 10 years working experience in various leading product roles within international communications services providers.
What is key for successful product leadership in Enreach?
You are customer focused by nature, eager to make a difference in the market, tech savvy, financially driven. You give clear product guidance and collaborate daily with multitasking agile development teams and suppliers.
We are eager to hire someone who has a strategic product vision and the ambition to daily lead and make a difference in our open and fast growing company, a flexible midsized company with great ambitions.
You are in the driver’s seat defining product strategy, product value and roadmap priorities. Clear communication is key and you will align on what our priorities should be, so we can deliver a roadmap that will satisfy our stakeholders and customers.
You will provide vision and direction to the development teams and stakeholders, optimize on our internal processes to deliver our roadmap more efficiently towards the future. Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product and translate business requirements into predictable roadmap items, together with the development teams.
Requirements and work experience
- 10 years+ working experience as senior product manager in various leading product roles in a communications service provider, communications carrier, telecom operator and/or a communications software product company.
- International working experience: 5 years+.
- A strong track record in customer data driven decision making.
- Proven track record in defining product line strategy, guiding stakeholders with strategic product strategy and bold decisions and translate them into the product backlog.
- Monitor, analyzing the market demand and competitive offering to understand users, partners and competitors.
- Iterative product development with short time-to-market cycles, minimal viable product based, is key for growing and satisfying our customers.
- Acting as a self-propelling and convincing front man to the organization and customers.
- Able to define detailed product requirements based on business driven product choices.
- Understanding the fundamentals of both fixed voice and mobile products, platforms eg SIP trunking, codecs, interworking, IMS core, number management, mediation, rating and OCS applications.
- Fixed-mobile convergence solutions and key technologies.
- Key financial components for driving gross margin of these products.
- The fixed voice and mobile voice/data carrier interconnect market.
- Having detailed understanding of business support systems and end-to-end delivery and service assurance processes as part of the product value chain.
- A can-do energetic attitude, with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience with the Atlassian applications Jira, Confluence.
- Excellent ability to accurately forecast and qualify opportunities.
What do we offer?
A pioneering and entrepreneurial environment that’s always on the move and changing. As Senior Product Manager Group Voice Services you can truly make a difference and effect how things are done daily. We work hard, play hard, are informal and love to laugh. Obviously, we offer an excellent remuneration package. You get to work with a highly motivated team with a mission to become market leader in the EU. The opportunity to work in an informal international environment with ample opportunities for personal development as well as professional development. Flexible working hours and workspace.
Should you require any further information or do you wish to apply for this role, please drop me an email: email@example.com, give me a call at Talent Lab +31 367606610 or hit the ‘apply now’ button.