Product Manager MobileMeer weten?
Voiceworks is your partner in entrepreneurship. Since our start in 2005, we have grown into an important party in the ICT- and Telecommunication market for SME. With the innovative technology we almost entirely develop in-house, we enable our partners to set the tone in their market.
Voiceworks became part of the European Unified Communications group Enreach in 2018. Together we are on a mission to make “meaningful human contact” possible. Together, because all companies within the group contribute to intelligent and integrated contact solutions for the corporate market. Within Voiceworks, we focus on the Dutch market.
And within Voiceworks? Well, you are the one to set the tone! We will give you all the space you need to do so. For example, we are working following Holacracy: a self-steering organizational model without hierarchy and with a lot of employee responsibility. This model gives you freedom to steer your own career and to contribute by utilizing your biggest strengths.
Entrepreneurship is part of our DNA. Is it part of yours?
To expand our team, we are looking for a
Product Manager Mobile
Are you a jack of all trades? Are you a bit of sales, lawyer, marketeer, accountant, architect in one?
Do you enjoy the telco and UC sector? Then this job could be yours!
Location: Barcelona (ESP) or Almere (NL)
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Fulltime (36-40 hours a week)
Responsibilities and duties
- Ensuring that Enreach’s mobile products and solutions deliver on the needs of the SME Market within the EU
- Lead and manage the product development and implementation process at Group level
- Central point of co-ordination and leadership with the in-country product teams, for new product development as well as in-life product management
- Write product / service descriptions, requirements, and other necessary documentation
- Provide input into the roadmap and budget processes
- Manage internal and 3rd party supplier relationships
- Building business cases for new products / services
- 5 years + of Product Management experience within the telecommunications and technology industry, preferably within the mobile domain
- Awareness of the technology and social economic trends that will impact the Business market in the future
- Passionate on providing best in-class products and solutions end-product to customers
- Entrepreneurial individual who can identify opportunities and build business plans
- Ability to identify opportunities based on data analysis and financial calculations
- Strong presentation of business plans, concepts and product updates (incl. training)
- Good high-level technical knowledge to be able to understand and challenge technical teams (Voice and Mobile technologies)
- Confident and credible influencer than can gain trust of peers and senior leadership (up to C-Level)
- Experience managing and negotiating with 3rd party suppliers (incl. contracts)
- Fluent in English and preferably in more EU languages
Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond!
We offer a good salary. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance. If you have any questions, please contact Dick van Geeresteyn (NL) or Cristina Gutierrez (ESP) via firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone via Talent Lab: +31 367606600