Program ManagerMeer weten?
Program Manager / Business Integration
Enreach is a leading provider of Unified Communications solutions. Targeting small- and medium- sized business, Enreach offers an integrated portfolio consisting of cloud and on-premise PBX, mobile, FMC, connectivity and hardware solutions. Enreach operates in the core markets Germany, the Netherlands, France and Denmark. It has more than 600 employees and services customers in more than 10 European countries. Its core brands include Swyx, Voiceworks, Centile, IPnordic, Eazit, Summa and Xenosite. Backed by investor Waterland, Enreach has an active buy and build strategy on the fragmented EU market of UCaas parties.
What you will be doing
In the role of Program Manager you are responsible for the overall project portfolio of Enreach, containing integration/synergy projects from acquisitions (80%) and other key strategic projects (20%).
Besides running some key projects, you will manage a team of approx. 6 project managers and a business analyst. You will act as the gateway of the PMO towards newly acquired companies and thus will need to ensure the onboarding process is handled smoothly. You will report directly to the Group COO and build a good relationship with the executive board of Enreach and management of new acquisitions.
- Assuring that identified synergies are realized;
- Reporting on overall portfolio progress and benefit/synergy realization;
- Setting the right priorities in the portfolio based on the strategic direction of Enreach;
- Coaching of all members in the team to get the best possible performance;
- Guiding new acquisitions through a 100 day onboarding plan.
What you need:
- Experience: 5+ years Management and 3+ years Project Management; we strongly prefer candidates with post-merger/ acquisition and operational experience;
- Leadership Skills: you will have to keep your stakeholders motivated, resolve conflicts and sometimes make hard decisions;
- Business acumen: able to partner with the business; going beyond ‘pure’ project management techniques;
- Time Management: you will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once;
- Budgeting: you are expected to keep and maintain a budget from both project perspective as well as the departmental budget;
- Analytical Skills: You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis;
- Being able to make quick decisions on all levels;
- Experience working in high growth environment with multi-national virtual teams;
- Ability to easily build relationships with diverse personalities and cultures;
- Excellent communication skills (i.e., written, verbal and presentation);
- Proficient in English and Dutch.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering a good remuneration depending on your knowledge and experience.
Do you want to get to know us?
We would be happy to hear about your ambitions and how they could fit within our organization. Would you like to have a chat about this over a cup of coffee, tea or water? Then please let our recruiters know via firstname.lastname@example.org or call Talent Lab on +36 760 6600.