Project ManagerMeer weten?
Voiceworks is your partner in entrepreneurship. Since our start in 2005, we have grown into an important party in the ICT- and Telecommunication market for SME. With the innovative technology we almost entirely develop in-house, we enable our partners to set the tone in their market.
Voiceworks became part of the European Unified Communications group Enreach in 2018. Together we are on a mission to make “meaningful human contact” possible. Together, because all companies within the group contribute to intelligent and integrated contact solutions for the corporate market. Within Voiceworks, we focus on the Dutch market.
And within Voiceworks? Well, you are the one to set the tone! We will give you all the space you need to do so. For example, we are working following Holacracy: a self-steering organizational model without hierarchy and with a lot of employee responsibility. This model gives you freedom to steer your own career and to contribute by utilizing your biggest strengths.
Entrepreneurship is part of our DNA. Is it part of yours?
To expand our team, we are currently looking for a
Location: Almere (NL) / Nice (FR) / Barcelona (ES) / Dortmund (DE) / Telford (UK) / Grästen (DK)
Start date: asap
Workweek: 36-40 hours
Will you join us?
Are you an agile minded Project Manager? Do you thrive in a dynamic and international environment? Then this could well be your perfect next career step!
What does the role entail?
The Project Manager manages key projects and programs for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the Enreach Holding. The ideal candidate will work directly with Enreach senior management and staff. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Often, but not always, the projects have a technical (IT) driver. To sum up the responsibilities:
- Initiate, plan, and implement small to medium projects
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Control project quality and success by actively managing the decision-making process
- Schedule meetings and set deadlines for deliverables
- Assessing risks, initiating and tracking change requests
- Guard timely completion of project deliverables and measure project performance
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
Who are you?
As a Project Manager you possess a strong personality; you can motivate people and influence processes. The international setting requires you to adhere to different people and cultures. In a dynamic environment you know how to balance results, time and resources. As a team player you are open to feedback, positive-critical and a valued colleague! As such our values, Exciting, and Beyond will appeal to you. What you bring:
- At least 5 years of experience leading projects in an IT or telecommunications environment
- Experience with different types of projects (e.g. business process change, application development and systems integration)
- Strong understanding of project governance
- Understanding of telecommunications, IT , QA and/or software development
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
- Proactive, empathic, inquisitive and analytical servant leader
- Experience working in high growth environment with multinational virtual teams
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language
Then it will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Our core values are with reason: Open, Exciting, and Beyond!
We offer a good salary. On top of that proper secondary conditions depending on the country you will be employed. Normally this would include a good pension scheme, study scheme and a travel allowance. For any questions you can contact Dick van Geeresteyn via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +31 6 868 89 345.