Project ManagerMeer weten?
We are Enreach a unified communications company, helping customers work wonders for their workplaces, teams and businesses. Our contact technology and services are transformative for people and businesses, making large distances disappear, making small teams powerful, and making the complex seem like common sense. We believe this should be in reach of every business, no matter the shape or size, so that they can focus on making amazing things happen in their businesses.
With European origins and a collaborative, entrepreneurial and innovative spirit, we’re on a mission to create contact magic for businesses across the world.
Due to expansion of our Program Management Office, we are currently on the lookout for a
The Project Manager manages key projects and programs for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the Enreach Holding. The ideal candidate will work directly with Enreach senior management and staff. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. The role oversees all aspects of projects: Sets deadlines, assigns responsibilities and monitors and summarizes progress of projects.
- Initiate, plan, and implement small to medium projects
- Control project quality and success by actively managing issues and the decision process, assessing risks, initiating and tracking change requests, meeting schedule and deadlines for deliverables, and timely completion of project deliverables
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Manage changes to the project and measure project performance
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
What We Offer:
- A challenging international role within an ambitious, innovative and upscaling IT/Telco company
- This position can be based in The Netherlands (Almere), Germany (Dortmund), Spain (Barcelona), France (Valbonne), UK (Telford) or Denmark.
- Employment contract of 32 to 40 hours per week
- Some type of projects may require occasional travel within Europe.
Who are we looking for?
- >5 years of experience leading IT / telecommunications projects.
- Experience with different types of projects e.g. business process change, application development and systems integration.
- Proven technical project skills
- Strong understanding of project governance, software development and testing life cycles
- Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills, including understanding of the audience
- Experience working in high growth environment with multinational virtual teams
- Confidence in working directly with executives
- Proactive, inquisitive and analytical servant leader
- Highly proficient in English and preferably a second European language