QA EngineerMeer weten?
Do you want to work for an international organization that is growing impressively and where you can actively contribute towards this expansion? Would you like to be a part of an innovative company where you get the freedom to explore new possibilities? If so, then you may be the person we need!
Voiceworks (part of Enreach Group) provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position throughout Europe.
To expand our current team we are recruiting for our office in Almere:
As a QA Engineer you will work in one of our product teams dedicated to working on different components of our innovative communication platform. You will be responsible for developing and executing manual/automated tests that cover functional and nonfunctional (e.g. performance, load, security) requirements. You need to be passionate towards delivering the highest quality to satisfy customers and of course on time. This role may include occasional international travel.
Challenges and responsibilities
- Developing, maintaining and enhancing test procedures.
- Work with the QA team to increase QA productivity and efficiency with automation.
- Build and maintain test automation (e.g. Behat, Selenium, Rest API’s, BDD like Cucumber, PHP).
- Help development team to create software with a focus on testability.
- Creating, maintaining and executing test cases.
- Working closely with the Product Owner and Developers in requirements analysis.
- Bug reporting and tracking, bug analysis, reproduction and Test Management
- Responsible to make sure the developed software will meet the business expectations.
- Anticipate and communicate risk areas proactively thought the feature release.
Is this you?
You need to have:
- At least 2 years of experience working as a (Technical) Tester or QA Engineer.
- Knowledge of technologies like PHP, MySQL, Linux, and XML.
- Web services knowledge (REST, SOAPUI).
- Familiarity with test methodologies like e.g. ISTQB / ISEB
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies.
- Keen observer who gives importance to each and every detail
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Permit to work in EU
And it would also be nice if you have:
- Experience with Selenium framework.
- Experience with web test tooling like e.g. Selenium Webdriver
- Experience with creating/maintaining test automation frameworks.
- Experience with continuous integration tools.
- Knowledge about the Telecommunication domain.
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a permanent position within a truly international company, offering a good salary depending on your knowledge and experience. In addition we provide a good pension, travel allowance and educational opportunities. Of course you can use any of the services provided by Voiceworks.
Are you interested?
Apply by clicking ‘apply now’! Do you have any questions? Feel free to drop me a note: firstname.lastname@example.org.