Senior Software EngineerMeer weten?
We are Enreach, an innovative party on the international Telecommunication market. We are introducing groundbreaking Telco products, almost all of them developed in-house – and as can be expected from a so-called disruptor, we do that in a slightly unconventional way. The expansion of Enreach is accelerated by an active “buy-and-build” strategy: we continuously add pioneering enterprises to our holding. While retaining their original company names and structures, we engage in close partnerships, enabling rapid growth within all countries independently. Working with teams based in The Netherlands, Germany, France, Denmark, Spain, United Kingdom and Serbia, Enreach is currently incorporating the following brands: Voiceworks, Swyx, Eazit, I4IP, ipnordic, M Mobility, Network Telecom, HeroBase and masvoz. Enreach is characterized by her refreshing and dynamic way of working. Our values are important to us: be open, bring excitement and go beyond!
To expand the GRID team we are looking for a stellar
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
What will you be doing?
You will work in a dynamic organization in the team that is building the heartbeat of Voiceworks using Elixir language. We are offering a flexible way to create PBX systems integrated with, amongst other features, instant messaging, chat rooms, presence, audio/video conferencing, meeting rooms. Our focus is to develop the world’s best and most innovative next generation Unified Communication Platform that features high availability, horizontal scalability, multicast replication, redundancy, security (TLS, SRTP) and extreme performance.
You will be part of a professional development team in the Netherlands. In addition to the developers, the team consists of QA Engineers, SRE Engineers and a Product Owner. You will enjoy enhancing our communication platform to make it even more relevant to our partners and their customers. You will work together with other teams to make sure technologies align across this platform to provide the best ongoing and reliable experience.
What do you need?
- Deep knowledge of software development in general, hardened with years of production experience
- High attention to details and curiosity
- Passion to learn and master new technologies and tools
- Ability to produce high quality code along with habit of writing integration tests
- Motivation to solve problems and take ownership
- Experience with working and programming in a Linux environment
- A general appreciation for open source software
- Fluent in English
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with concurrency and service-oriented architectures
- Experience working with high-availability distributed systems
- Production experience with any functional programming language
- Knowledge of Elixir and Erlang
What do we offer?
We are a company with an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. The culture is built on high-trust and freedom with the help of Holacracy. The team is located in Voiceworks main office in Almere, Netherlands, but due to Corona everyone is working remotely. While we got used to it, we would love to be able to meet eachother, so it is expected for the candidate to live in the Netherlands or willing to relocate. Along with that we are offering:
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays / year
- Mobile phone, laptop
- Relocation support
The hiring process
- You upload a motivational letter and your CV with links to your public profile on any of these platforms: Github, StackOverflow, Gitlab, Bitbucket
- Our TA specialist calls you
- You’ll have an interview with the Product Owner and engineers from the team, where we will talk about your experience (online)
- You share test assignments you did for other companies (or any other code you are proud of), otherwise there is an option to make a short test assignment in Elixir without any time limit.
- You’ll have an interview with other members of the team, where we could go through some real tasks that the team is working on or just have a chat (online)
- We make an offer and discuss further details
It will be good to know that you will end up in an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for initiatives and personal growth. Should all this strike a chord with you, don’t hesitate to upload your cv. We will get in touch quickly. If you have any questions, please contact me via email@example.com or by telephone via Talent Lab: Esther Crena Uiterwijk +31 367606600.