Telecom Operations EngineerMeer weten?
Within Reach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting a:
COLIGO OPERATIONS ENGINEER
Start date: as soon as possible
Availability: fulltime (40 hours a week)
As member of our Coligo Operations team, your main priority will be to ensure our innovative Coligo platform remains solid, stable and scalable. The platform is built in-house and is designed to be highly flexible and enriched with innovative features.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Managing and maintaining our Coligo platform. This includes monitoring, back-up, upgrades, installations, routine testing and failover features;
- Second/third level support to handle complex issues and requests;
- Analysing problems and change requests;
- Maintaining an overview of all operations related processes and procedures and propose updates and/or changes when necessary.
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- Experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of PBX’s and VoIP and the related protocols (SIP, et cetera);
- Experience with automation, scripting, and programming (ansible, PHP, python, lua, etc);
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience with fault-finding and analysing in a VoIP environment;
- Experience with working in an operational environment;
- Knowledge of open-source platforms (Freeswitch, Asterisk, Zabbix, Grafana, Graylog, et cetera) is advantageous;
- Knowledge of Elixir is advantageous;
- Good knowledge of Linux using the CLI;
- A good command of English;
- You can adapt and learn new technologies quickly;
- You have an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature. The ability to work independently, taking responsibility and being proactive.
Do you want to get to know us?
We would be happy to hear about your ambitions and how they could fit within our organization. Would you like to have a chat about this over a cup of coffee, tea or water? Then please let our recruiters know via email@example.com or call Talent Lab on +36 760 6600.