Within Reach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. Based on your background and experience, your gross annual salary will be in range of € 50K. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
To support our continuing growth, for our finance team in Almere, we are currently looking for (a full time):
GENERAL LEDGER ACCOUNTANT
Do you like to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with the opportunity to further build and improve the finance organization? In this role, you will be co-responsible for the financial accounting and reporting process for multiple operating companies. You report to the Finance Manager. Furthermore, you drive and take part in specific projects to continuously improve finance (and other) processes.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Accounting for (part of the) general ledger of various group entities;
- Month-, quarter- and annual closing process;
- Analytical review, account reconciliations, preparation of supporting documents;
- Pro-actively drive process improvements
- Tax accounting and filings;
- Help the team to meet and exceed department goals;
- Managing ad hoc accounting and operational assignments.
To succeed in this role, the following is needed:
- Relevant accounting degree (for example SPD, ACCA or a bachelor’s degree in accounting);
- Around 3 years of work experience (in fast-paced and rapidly changing environment);
- Enthusiastic, can do mentality, positive mindset;
- Proactive approach, driven and willing to make the difference;
- Quick learner who reaches out to others;
- Structured and critical approach, hands-on;
- Accurate, analytical and taking ownership
- Fluent in both Dutch and English, spoken and written;
- Team player with good communication skills;
- Strong IT experience in financial systems (including Exact/Excel) is preferable.