Are you a result driven hands-on and experienced Project Manager who is a strong communicator, motivator and leader. Then this is the role for you!
To enforce our current team, we are recruiting for our office in Almere:
Within Reach Group provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network with the support of several interconnected data centers, we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. Characteristic for this model is that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there because we work in circles. And from your roles you can be part of several of these circles. This way you are able to use your talents in multiple places.
What you will be doing
In the role of Project Manager you manage key projects for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the Within Reach Group. You coordinate and complete projects on time within budget and within scope. This means you are excellent in setting deadlines, assigning responsibilities and monitoring and summarizing the progress of projects. You are in charge of specific projects within Within Reach Group. Your job is to plan, budget, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects you are working on. Our Project managers work closely with senior management and make sure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule, as well as other departments for support.
What you need
- 4+ years of professional project management experience; we strongly prefer candidates with post-merger/ acquisition and operational experience
- Leadership Skills: you will have to keep your stakeholders motivated, resolve conflicts and sometimes make hard decisions
- Time Management: you will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Budgeting: you are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field.
- Analytical Skills: you are able to solve problems that may come up during a typical work day. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that affect the project on a regular basis.
- Experience working in high growth environment with multi-national virtual teams
- Effective communication (i.e., written, verbal and presentation) and experience delivering executive presentations
- Proficient in Dutch and English (knowledge of German and/or French is an advantage)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products; advanced knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
Great challenges making our products more suitable for international presence. We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering a good remuneration depending on your knowledge and experience.