Are you a seasoned Project Manager with Telco industry experience? Are you fluent in English? Then please don’t stop reading – we are looking for you!
Start date: as soon as possible, 40 hours a week.
What you will be doing:
The Project Manager manages key projects for the Program Management Office (PMO) of the Within Reach Group. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project. Prepare reports for upper management regarding status of project.
The successful candidate will work directly with Within Reach (senior) management and staff to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and adjust project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
What you need:
- 4+ years of professional project management experience; strongly prefer candidates with post-merger/ acquisition operational experience;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with the ability to drive the execution of multiple workstreams and deliverables for all cross-functional stakeholders;
- Experience working in high growth environment with multi-national virtual teams
- Be confident in working directly with Executives;
- Effective communication (i.e., written, verbal and presentation) and experience delivering executive presentations;
- Proficient in English (knowledge of Dutch, German and/or French is an advantage);
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of products; advanced knowledge of PowerPoint & Excel;
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills;
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus;
What we offer:
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement and a company car.