Within Reach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting a:
TECHNICAL PRODUCT SPECIALIST / DOMAIN EXPERT
Start date: As soon as possible
Availability: Fulltime (40 hours a week)
Software Development is the technical heart of Voiceworks. Here, we build the innovative products that we supply to our wholesale partners and their clients. We create systems that process millions of transactions per day whilst reliability, scalability and stability are paramount. For this role we are seeking a Product Specialist who has the ambition to take responsibility to further develop several of our innovative products in the area of Unified Communications (UC). To accomplish this you actively work together with our Product Managers, Software Developers and QA Engineers. You are involved in product innovation and in translating functional requirements, gathered from the business, to technical specifications for the development teams.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Specifying functional requirements of Telecommunication applications;
- Translating these into technical specifications;
- Working together closely with our development teams;
- Creating alignment with frontend- and technical releases;
- Reviewing technical documentation;
- Maintaining relationships with company-wide stakeholders;
To succeed in this role, the following is needed:
- 3+ years of experience in similar roles of Product Specialist / Telecommunication Domain Expert;
- Vast knowledge of Telecommunication Applications;
- The ability to think from a customers’ perspective;
- Vast experience with the Agile way of working;
- Working knowledge of API’s;