Within Reach provides the most stable and innovative communication platform for the commercial market. Through our own network (with the support of several interconnected data centers) we supply professional mobile, telephony and data services using progressive ICT techniques. As a result of our flexible and professional approach, we have gained a significant market position that we intend to further expand in the coming years through the indirect sales channel.
You will work in a dynamic organization where every day is a different story. In 2017 we chose to run our organization according to the management model of Holacracy. This model is characterized by that we do not work with traditional functions, but in several roles. Departments are no longer there, because we work in circles. And from your roles, you can be part of several of these circles. This way you will be able to use your talents in multiple places!
What we offer
We believe in working hard and rewarding effort. We also take a creative approach to relaxation, organizing a wide range of surprising and fun activities for our employees to enjoy. We enjoy an informal, no-nonsense culture with plenty of room for creativity and personal growth. This is a fulltime position within a truly international company, offering an excellent remuneration package including good pension agreement.
To reinforce our team in Almere, we are currently recruiting a:
Start date: as soon as possible
Availability: fulltime (40 hours a week)
As member of this team, your main priority will be to ensure our innovative voice platform remains solid and scalable. The platform is built in-house and is designed to be highly flexible and enriched with innovative features. You will continuously provide input to our Product Managers to further develop the platform. Furthermore, you will be co-responsible for implementing and executing the yearly plans related to the Voice platform. Your ideas and technical knowledge will be an important contribution in the ongoing development of the Voice platform as important part of our business.
More specifically, your tasks will include:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining our voice platforms. This
- includes monitoring, back-up, upgrades, installations, routine testing and failover features;
- Second/third level support to handle complex issues and requests;
- Analyzing problems and change requests;
- Aid the further development of our virtual PBX platform;
- Projects include planning, developing and implementing new features and components;
To succeed in your role, the following is required:
- More than three years of experience in a similar position;
- In-depth knowledge of PBX’s and VOIP;
- In-depth knowledge of protocols like SIP and SS7;
- Experience with automation, scripting, and programming (ansible, PHP, python, lua, etc);
- Experience with MySQL databases;
- Experience with fault-finding and analyzing in a VOIP environment;
- Knowledge of open-source platforms (like Freeswitch or Asterisk) is advantageous;
- Basic knowledge of Linux;
- A good command of English;
- You have an enthusiastic and inquisitive nature. The ability to work independently, taking responsibility and being proactive;